Participation Signup and Team Formation
There will be no traditional in-person tryouts allowed this June as a result on COVID-19. Instead, SWM Kickers will assign returning players to teams first and then add new players to teams in a safe and less stressful manner.
- There is no cost for Signup. Player Registration and initial fee payment is required after the player is selected for a team.
May 25 – June 5: Participation Signup All Players (Returning & New):
June 6 – June 12: Team Formation Returning Players (Returning player team placement is based on parent input and coach knowledge)
June 13 – June 15: Team Formation New Players (New player team placements based on information gathered about player)
Returning SWM Players – Sign Up to Participate:
New Players to SWM – Sign Up to Participate:
- By June 9th all returning players who submitted their intent to return via the Participation Signup will be contacted by their coach with team placements.
- Registration links will be sent out on June 10th to be completed within 5 days.
- Returning players placed on teams that do not yet have adequate number of players will be contacted by their coach explaining the situation.
- By June 15th we expect to be finalizing team formation. New players will be offered open spots on rosters starting June 13th.